JV and Games Community Feedback
Alright, time to rip the band-aid off and just say it. I'm a collectionist. One of my favorite things about PR2 growing up was the large amount of parts and hats to collect. It gave the game a massive replay value. Then at some point the staff started adding in contest parts, which in all honesty, I dislike with a burning passion. I'm sorry, but I don't want to have to get good at xDevous Traps 6x or whatever AND ALSO be better at it or faster on it or another similar map than someone else just to get a new part.

I know this is going to be a controversial take and nobody wants their precious exclusives taken away from them, but it really sucked a lot of the wonder and novelty I had that came with part hunting and beating a really hard map once and not having to worry about recording myself for the prize. And y'know, sometimes? I just really don't want to have to participate in the community to enjoy these benefits in the game I like to play on my own.

On another somewhat related note, it kind of irks me that Epic Parts are treated in a similar way. I think you should be able to earn every Epic Version of parts in-game, even if doing so is extremely rare/grindy/tedious.
[Image: jMsYweC.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Minimania For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid_

Messages In This Thread
JV and Games Community Feedback - by Stunt - 25th April 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Northadox - 25th April 2024, 8:49 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by bls1999 - 26th April 2024, 1:52 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Minimania - 26th April 2024, 2:20 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by EpicMidget - 26th April 2024, 2:45 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Minimania - 27th April 2024, 4:12 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by EpicMidget - 27th April 2024, 7:54 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Mia - 26th April 2024, 6:37 PM