In What Year did PR2 Begin to Decline, and Why?
I miss when people just raced on the original campaign. No glitching, no simming, just pure racing from start to end. The whole campaign would be full of usernames, even on Carina. Now you have a hard enough time coordinating four people to join the same campaign level. Back then, it was random kids joining races with other random kids. Pure nostalgia. That's why we remember a simple game like this with such fondness. It takes us back to simpler times. It's why the game still has such a loyal fanbase. People cling to the nostalgia, cause it's a feeling that's hard to let go of.

So to answer the question, I say it went downhill a few months after the second campaign was released, whatever year that was. You could tell the userbase was in decline, people were simming, and people knew how to glitch large portions of the map. It became less fun for the common player who just wanted to race when these simmed rank 50+ accounts dominated and glitched through a campaign race. This is just my personal opinion of what caused the decline, and isn't supported by evidence.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • John m., Lego-man945

Messages In This Thread
RE: In What Year did PR2 Begin to Decline, and Why? - by Mia - 18th August 2020, 7:45 AM