In What Year did PR2 Begin to Decline, and Why?
(8th May 2018, 3:00 AM)gemj Wrote: I first noticed it in the Christmas periods of 2014 and 2015, less players were sticking around and then the infamous "RIP PR2 2008-2015" comments and chatter at the tail-end of 2015. I basically took a hiatus from everything except schooling in 2014 so this may have occurred prior but I know for sure this was BIG on Kong in 2015/early 2016, you'd see Kong accounts like Bankzy, Metalgrimm, Scoze, Omega (regulars in chat) and also others from PR2 itself who rarely used Kong leaving condolences. At this stage, there was about 20 people in chat everyday and certainly by December 2016 it was constantly a game of "Let's see how little people we get in chat today and post a comment about it!" for most. January 2017 is when myself and a few others were introduced to the Discord server and from then on PR2 has at least had a stable community if a small one, though that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Of course the cause is age and the fact that most kids/teens these days aren't playing the flash games we played but rather console games and games my mother would never have let me play when I was young lol

Oml Bankzy and Omega were such cool people!
grateful.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zenas For This Useful Post:
  • gemj

Messages In This Thread
RE: In What Year did PR2 Begin to Decline, and Why? - by Zenas - 8th May 2018, 3:32 PM