Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(14th June 2024, 10:56 PM)Different Wrote: Have you tried green tea and apple cider vinegar?

I have tried ginger tea, ibuprofen, cayenne pepper, etc. and nothing worked.

I went to the doctor, they prescribed me with an anti-inflammatory that finally helped.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
@Mia currently, I’m working on a few game mode project ideas for PR4, but for some reason I can’t finish them because I need to get my laptop fixed. It won’t even turn on. Is there any way you can individually take a screenshot of all the blocks (including the egg minion) and pm them to me, please? If you love new ideas being brought to the table, then I’m your man.
I'll see if anyone else has the block images first
(16th June 2024, 12:41 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia currently, I’m working on a few game mode project ideas for PR4, but for some reason I can’t finish them because I need to get my laptop fixed. It won’t even turn on. Is there any way you can individually take a screenshot of all the blocks (including the egg minion) and pm them to me, please? If you love new ideas being brought to the table, then I’m your man.

There's this:

[Image: l7t16Kv.png]
  • Different
(16th June 2024, 8:59 PM)Mia Wrote: There's this:

[Image: l7t16Kv.png]

This will do. I appreciate you.
Some of these blocks, I’m not quite familiar with because I’ve never seen them before. I have no idea what they do or what they’re called. For instance, the block that has a light on it. Interesting 🤔
@Mia I honestly never knew they created a way where you can play the old, ps1 ctr online against other people.

(17th June 2024, 7:30 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia I honestly never knew they created a way where you can play the old, ps1 ctr online against other people.

I remember beating CTR in its entirety about a year before Nitro-Fueled came out. The shortcuts in that game are so fun.
(25th September 2022, 11:43 PM)Mia Wrote: I can think of tons of songs that are worse, sadly

I have a new least favorite song.

Yung Oogway - Outta Pocket
  • Master Raiden
I've heard it quite a few times on youtube shorts now and it's absolutely dreadful
(17th June 2024, 9:16 PM)Mia Wrote: I remember beating CTR in its entirety about a year before Nitro-Fueled came out. The shortcuts in that game are so fun.

I thought I had found every shortcut in the game until that video above showed me otherwise. Dude, Idk how they found another, insane shortcut from oxide station. I looked at the map and saw that at least 3 people were already far ahead and I was like… wtf??
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
We should create a thread for bad music so that those hidden gems don't get forgotten
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I feel like bad music deserves to be forgotten. At the same time, I want other people to hear how bad it is. I like finding common ground with others.
(18th June 2024, 6:40 AM)Mia Wrote: I have a new least favorite song.

Yung Oogway - Outta Pocket

He just got perma-banned on youtube for hate speech, I'm not surprised