New Music For PR2?
(29th April 2021, 8:38 PM)Fam93 Wrote: We've needed new music in Pr2 for a long time by now. But in order for @bls1999 to add new music for Pr2, it'd have to be royalty free. Depending on what kind of music it is and who made it, you'd normally have to go through the composer/producer of the song.

OP is someone saying they will make the music (and they've made some since)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(29th April 2021, 10:06 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: OP is someone saying they will make the music (and they've made some since)

Ik but I thought I'd say that just incase anyone wants to use someone else's music for some reason.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
A Remix of Sunset Riders!

Enjoy!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
-Quick update-

sooo........ Everlasting Memories Reworked's got over 100+ plays and I've got no idea how or why but... NICE! xD
now it's the most listened to song on my whole account!

Once again, thank you so much to anyone who had listen to my music through here! :] it really means a lot!

I'm working on a second EP dedicated to PR2 (because I had too much fun with the first one) so, if anyone wants to listen to a bunch of quick demos of the tracks I got in progress let me know by ''thanking'' this post, I would love to do so!

That's it for now, PR2 iz a gud game.

-A.V.L
  • TRUC
(5th May 2021, 10:57 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: -Quick update-

sooo........ Everlasting Memories Reworked's got over 100+ plays and I've got no idea how or why but... NICE! xD
now it's the most listened to song on my whole account!

Once again, thank you so much to anyone who had listen to my music through here! :] it really means a lot!

I'm working on a second EP dedicated to PR2 (because I had too much fun with the first one) so, if anyone wants to listen to a bunch of quick demos of the tracks I got in progress let me know by ''thanking'' this post, I would love to do so!

That's it for now, PR2 iz a gud game.

-A.V.L

oh lmao I kept listening to it on discord and replaying it a lot that's prob why
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(8th May 2021, 7:59 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: oh lmao I kept listening to it on discord and replaying it a lot that's prob why

wow, thank you for the support Camer! didn't think anyone would listen to it more than once!
BECAUSE YES!

xD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, TRUC
Here's a pretty neat song I made as a celebration of my graduation! the Demo Set and the EP It's still in the works!

please, Take a listen!
Quick update 22/8/2021 the Demo set has been removed due to my SoundCloud account not having enough upload space (can't effort the Pro version that allows me to have unlimited uploads... derp) but if you still want to listen to it, you can find it on my youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=filWr8SDfDo

---- Enjoy! ----

I'M BACK!! (yay me) and with the Demo set I was talking about!

(please remember these are for showcase purposes only! they do not represent the final work)

Demo Set #1 !!!
Here's a compilation of the upcoming EP I'm producing called: Run 'n' Jump. This is dedicated to PR2 as well just like the Everlasting Memories EP was.
The following list is for each track name and minute where they begin. the first 7 tracks are from the EP and the rest are teasers/demos of other tracks I'm working on!

Enjoy!

|- Run 'n' Jump EP -|

1- Run 'n' Jump [0:06 - 2:06]
2- Distorted Fantasy [2:06 - 3:08]
3- Air Force [3:08 - 3:46]
4- The Lost Flames [3:46 - 5:55]
5- Rain Avenue (PR2 Version) [5:55 - 7:35]
6- Action 81/Cosmic Trouble [7:35 - 8:06]
7- The Old Castle [8:06 - 9:23]

|- BONUS TRACKS -|

1- Space Brawl [9:23 - 10:09]
2- Lost in the Dalamaske caves [10:09 - 10:35]
3- City Of Lights [10:35 - 10:54]
4- Industrial Island 2021 [10:54 - 11:25]
5- Lunar Mountain (Crescent Moon Remix) [11:25 - 11:56]
6- War Amongst The Sunset Riders [11:56 - 12:31]
7- I'm second to raise (THIS ONES SICK!) [12:31 - End]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, TRUC
The first track of the Run 'N' Jump EP!

Enjoy :]
  • Ashley00, Camer the Dragon
Here's the second track of the EP!

Enjoy!  Big Grin
  • Ashley00, Camer the Dragon
dude..... these are SOOOOOO good

you captured pr2s vibe perfectly and then took it to a new level
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley00 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(27th July 2021, 3:41 AM)Ashley00 Wrote: dude..... these are SOOOOOO good

you captured pr2s vibe perfectly and then took it to a new level

Thank you very much! I got another track similar to those two in the works, the title is The lost flames (you can listen to a preview of it on the Demo set #1 here on this thread, on page #3)

so stay tune! :]
  • Ashley00
I haven't listened to all of them, but the Sunset Riders one is amazing. It honestly transcends PR2. Gives me chills.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(29th July 2021, 4:07 AM)Mystery Wrote: I haven't listened to all of them, but the Sunset Riders one is amazing. It honestly transcends PR2. Gives me chills.

Thank you! that is one of my favorite tracks too.

here's a little fact about that track, Sunset Riders.

It is a song based on another song that i made back in 2014 called Morning Sun, which was a track that i used to LOVE because of the melodies it had, it was one of the best tracks that i made at the time.
The track (Morning Sun) is now lost due to the old pc where i made it and had it saved, dying about three years ago. aaaaaaand i never did any backups. oops.

So by the power of ''MEMORY'' i remade the original main melodies from what i recall of Morning Sun, and it's what ended up being Sunset Riders.

So in a way... you're listening to a song that no longer exists anymore... which is kind of spooky if you think about it. O_O

but anyway, thank you once again for liking my track!
  • Mia
Here's track numbah 3, which i did as a tree, and i post it here with my... leaves?... wut? :v RHYMES!

Let's have an Arabian journey with song number 4! 

The flames may not be as strong anymore, but they never faded away!  Wink
Here's track number 5!

maybe it could be used for those chill race levels? 

Take a listen!
And now for something different! here's song number 6

And the 7th and last track of the EP

Enjoy!
  • TRUC