Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Pizza hut, more like pizza butt
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czaAzOWBcTc
I just found a youtube video with exactly 17 million views. Really bizarre.

[Image: my9pwMN.png]
It will have gone up by the time you see that, so don't bother searching it up. Although the video was mildly funny.
The first episode of the Orville was amazing btw
Although hearing Norm Macdonald say "He's gone" gave me chills
[Image: czpUd_ENEaW7nRvn_w3vWGtGHqGp-23J3GxMjj4p...s720-nd-v1]

Hahahahahahahahahaha
(2nd June 2022, 6:45 AM)Mystery Wrote: I don't care about being the best spammer, but just know that I spammed 2000+ posts in one sitting on several occasions back on Acid Forums

Yes, you do! Otherwise you wouldn't have made that statement LOL! But since you've matched my energy, I'm going to give it back to you. You still don't have a chance 😂

(2nd June 2022, 6:48 AM)Mystery Wrote: Back in the good old days when people would actually have reasonable conversations with me without resorting to petty name calling like calling me cringy or a loser

I wasn't calling you a "loser loser". I was just having fun with you, my guy. You know I wouldn't intentionally say something to hurt your feelings. When I say 'I'm going to give you an L', I say that out of pure, friendly competition. Like for instance, when I replaced the letter M with L, during the first letter of your name... that was for pure fun and enjoyment.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(2nd June 2022, 6:50 AM)Mystery Wrote: Jobs can kiss my ass, I would retire tomorrow if I had the funds to do so

This is why it's always a good idea to have multiple incomes, just incase shit goes down at your current job. Just imagine if you're investing in the stock market and making money... hell you could quit your current job, and tell them to kiss your ass.
I'll be glad when I get out of school. So much damn homework due this Sunday, but boy is it a lot of fun!
@Mystery I hope you don't live in California. This shit is ridiculous.

People need to protest about this shit. I'll be damned if I go and live down there without making six figures or something.
Even though we have really bad drivers, it's still fun to watch this shit 😂

This never gets old 😂

Did anyone see the new Batman movie? I thought it was pretty good.
(2nd June 2022, 10:21 AM)Mystery Wrote: I just found a youtube video with exactly 17 million views. Really bizarre.

[Image: my9pwMN.png]

It was probably 17,000,000 views at the exact same time you viewed it.
I think MrBeast might surpass PewDiePie in subscriber count. He generates more views on his videos than PewDiePie does 🤔
I'll be damned if I pay $1mil racks for a pair of sneakers!

Music 
Vibes!