Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mystery If your boss is anything like this man, I feel for you. FYI, he's not in the thumbnail.

Writing can be pretty boring, depending on whaat you're writing about.
Friday is the best day of the week because it's the beginning of the weekend, and you just got 💰
Let's get this thread to a million posts! 🥳
That Acid Forum energy will never be executed here. JV doesn't have what it takes to draw in a bunch of new users like Acid Forums did (no offense to bls1999 and Eternal).
Yesterday was terrible. I spent way too much money on car parts and labor, just to get a damn car fixed that's not the brightest in the world.
@Mystery Pizza Hut is cringe, but ok. Go to Papa John's or an authentic place.
How many spams does it take to screw in a light bulb?
(3rd June 2022, 9:14 AM)Different Wrote: How many spams does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Idk... how many?
Millions! Also, "cringe, but ok" -Vipa

[Image: XQHJfud.png]
I've been on some pretty intimidating rides before, but these just aren't for me!

I might hit up the club, tonight.
(3rd June 2022, 9:18 AM)Different Wrote: I might hit up the club, tonight.

Don't you have homework due this Sunday?
(3rd June 2022, 9:19 AM)Different Wrote: Don't you have homework due this Sunday?

How did you know that?
(3rd June 2022, 8:53 AM)Different Wrote: I'll be glad when I get out of school. So much damn homework due this Sunday, but boy is it a lot of fun!

(3rd June 2022, 9:20 AM)Different Wrote: How did you know that?

Proof is one step above you.
Yeah, no thank you! I like being on the ground!

(3rd June 2022, 9:23 AM)Different Wrote: Yeah, no thank you! I like being on the ground!

That's how that famous Chinese rooftopper died. What a dumbass!
(3rd June 2022, 9:24 AM)Different Wrote: That's how that famous Chinese rooftopper died. What a dumbass!

Exactly!

@Mystery Let's go! SPAM champion right here! 👑⚡️
@Mystery Still think you have a chance?