Frequently Searched List of Trapwork Creators
ElatiedFiend should be under mediun
Enjoy the Freedom
You forgot me
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
It's a trap! Haha!
(29th November 2017, 7:13 AM)Free Wrote: AG Final is hard, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
it has like 10 items.
basic bomb map, no hard glitches or anything. piece of cake

It is globally known as a hard level, therefore it belongs to hard. Doesn't matter that much, as wicked is actually what people come for nowadays. Which is unbeaten as far as I know.
[Image: YJYeKKp.png]

EDIT: It's kinda hard to read so here's a link
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(29th November 2017, 11:23 AM)Stxtics Wrote: [Image: YJYeKKp.png]

Oh yes, I saw an unfinished version of this. I still think the text is hard to see though, besides my list has a different purpose.
(29th November 2017, 7:19 AM)Free Wrote: ElatiedFiend should be under mediun

You do realise it’s for everyone, not just you.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Suicide Idiot Bomber, Cty.

(29th November 2017, 4:21 PM)Mulley Wrote: Suicide Idiot Bomber, Cty.

Ayy that's me Wink

(29th November 2017, 11:24 AM)Tejs Wrote: Oh yes, I saw an unfinished version of this. I still think the text is hard to see though, besides my list has a different purpose.

Wow a bunch of old players I used to know, how old is that list?
(29th November 2017, 5:47 PM)DivineZerinus Wrote: Ayy that's me Wink

Which is you? Cty or Suicide?

(29th November 2017, 5:47 PM)DivineZerinus Wrote: Ayy that's me Wink

I believe it's from sometime in the start of 2017. Tibere made it as far as I know.
Ethan7272

(29th November 2017, 8:22 PM)Mulley Wrote: Ethan7272

Ethan only has 1 finished trapwork that people play I believe, it's ever so rarely I see him searched.
(30th November 2017, 2:25 AM)Tejs Wrote: Ethan only has 1 finished trapwork that people play I believe, it's ever so rarely I see him searched.

3 different versions of it though. & I see people go there oftenly for warm ups. The people who I trap with anyway.. :/

(30th November 2017, 2:32 AM)Mulley Wrote: 3 different versions of it though. & I see people go there oftenly for warm ups. The people who I trap with anyway.. :/

Hmm I go there from time to time as well, I considered adding him but it feels like he has too few levels.
(30th November 2017, 4:13 AM)Tejs Wrote: Hmm I go there from time to time as well, I considered adding him but it feels like he has too few levels.

Isn’t this based on Popular searchers for 2017? Not how many maps?

(30th November 2017, 4:14 AM)Mulley Wrote: Isn’t this based on Popular searchers for 2017? Not how many maps?

I guess, I added him regardless
What's the point of categorizing them from very easy to very hard if it's subjective for others?
(30th November 2017, 10:04 PM)Rainstorm Wrote: What's the point of categorizing them from very easy to very hard if it's subjective for others?

They're only subjective when you refer to your own skill, it's not when you attempt to make a list at an unbiased approach and take account the average skill of a player.
(30th November 2017, 10:04 PM)Rainstorm Wrote: What's the point of categorizing them from very easy to very hard if it's subjective for others?

I've tried to look at it from the perspective of an average trapper. Easy doesn't mean everyone will be able to beat easily, and you can see that by my descriptions.