Textly Monday
It's time for the weekly update!

Here's a rundown of the JV2 changes this week:
- Fixed an error where some people were encountering a message that said "Times don't match."
- The server for Click Upon Dots now restarts itself if it goes down for some reason.
- Ask a Mod threads now appear in the recent posts section of the Top Stats on the homepage.
- JV2 has some sweet new cards for when you share threads, games, announcements, and some other links from the site. Here's a preview of what a few look like on Discord!
- Fixed a small error with the MyProfile plugin where the comment pages weren't loading properly.

Additionally, there's some PR2 news! Jiggmin came on and merged a few pull requests, which in turn fixed some things. Those pulls were:
- #505: Fix automatic artifact prize awards | Fixes the artifact not giving prizes to the first finders.
- #506: Fix guest group | Makes guests appear as guests again (no member color).
- #507: Fix false positive | Fixes an error received on logout with the language "you're not using PR2 to log out."
- #514: Fix server crash on part overflow | This should never happen without some elite hax0r moves, but since it had the ability to crash the server, I figured it would be best to patch it before a way to exploit it was found.

We have one suggestion this week, and that's from @Lego-man945. He suggested that I add computer enemies and a timer for single player mode.

Do you want something changed on PR2, one of the revived games, and/or this site? Post your suggestions on the Bugs and Suggestions or PR2 Suggestions forums. Thank the suggestions you like so I can get a feel for what the community wants.

That's it! Sorry there isn't a video this week. I'll do my very best to get one out next week.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Alex 022, Ashley766, gemj, Kursed, Lego-man945, RawCkeT, Zelante
MOTLEY MUPDATE! Big Grin

Jiggmin merged some more pulls today! Those were:
- #509: Limit publishing to newest | Limits the amount of levels able to be published to page 1 of newest (level spam prevention)
- #510: Fix FAH | Fixes folding prizes not awarding for the 838430th time (if you're missing prizes, stay off for a few hours)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, RawCkeT
(17th July 2018, 1:54 AM)bls1999 Wrote: MOTLEY MUPDATE! Big Grin

Jiggmin merged some more pulls today! Those were:
- #509: Limit publishing to newest | Limits the amount of levels able to be published to page 1 of newest (level spam prevention)
- #510: Fix FAH | Fixes folding prizes not awarding for the 838430th time (if you're missing prizes, stay off for a few hours)

Yay just logged onto one of my accounts and saw the token had been added Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to RawCkeT For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(17th July 2018, 2:09 AM)RawCkeT Wrote: Yay just logged onto one of my accounts and saw the token had been added Smile