Train crashed near my work
So this happened extremely close to where I work. We saw it less than an hour after it happened so nobody was there. Nobody was inured, 6 cars derailed total (all empty though) and the train tracks below and a utility pole were destroyed. Fairly close to a building too but I don't think it was hit. Luckily (?) the train had just finished crossing over the Mississippi river before crashing. Soooo it could've been worse :-D

[Image: 2prckd0.jpg]

[Image: 2iizvqb.jpg]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
Holy moly! I'm glad you're okay and that there were no injuries. It sounds like a lot of things could've gone worse.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(2nd August 2018, 9:31 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Holy moly! I'm glad you're okay and that there were no injuries. It sounds like a lot of things could've gone worse.

Yeah. This was 2 days after they pulled someone's car out of the river, no body found (yet?) 

[Image: aeutz9.jpg]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
Luckily that area of St. Louis is, for the most part, industrial and uninhabited (and no hazard spills is also good).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]