Change to PR3R disclaimer.
The disclaimer (attached) asks players to report bugs to the Goldtree discord. However, the goldtree servers discord is pretty dead and the developer actually working to fix bugs doesn't check it often. It should direct players to the GOPR3 discord instead, since that server has a dedicated channel for PR3 bugs that the dev team actually does look at. Major bug fixes were announed there rather than at gold tree.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
change that grainy-ass font too lel
Sounds good. Do you have a link to the discord? I'll go ahead and add it if you do.

(18th August 2018, 7:53 PM)gemj Wrote: change that grainy-ass font too lel

It's just the screenshot.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(18th August 2018, 8:09 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Sounds good. Do you have a link to the discord? I'll go ahead and add it if you do.

Sent
i failed the mario twitter challenge
done!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj