Pr2 graphics
Does anyone have the exported graphics from pr2 handy? I'm looking for the stamps and the level backgrounds in a vector format. I started to download a decompiler, but then I figured someone has probably done all of this already.  Fred
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jiggmin For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ajayci 100, Ashley766, bart172, Battlealvin2009, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, dotime, Eternal, fliker2, Lego-man945, Northadox, Stxtics, tadtad, xGuest, Zelante
I can get these for you! Is it only the stamps and level backgrounds you'll need? I'm not sure if I can get them in vector format, but I know simple images (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG) can be converted to a vector format in any version of Adobe Illustrator.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I have all the files already on my PC, here is a link to them.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMlJ3qF...sp=sharing
(26th August 2018, 7:21 AM)__ Wrote: I have all the files already on my PC, here is a link to them.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMlJ3qF...sp=sharing
@__ Those are in PNG, Jiggmin wants them in SVG. You should convert them.

@Jiggmin I exported everything from the client except the scripts and mailed it to you. Graphics are in SVG format Fred
(26th August 2018, 9:25 AM)BrokenBulb Wrote: @__ Those are in PNG, Jiggmin wants them in SVG. You should convert them.

@Jiggmin I exported everything from the client except the scripts and mailed it to you. Graphics are in SVG format Fred
Yeah i know they were in PNG, if anyone wanted to convert them they can go ahead.
(25th August 2018, 10:47 PM)Jiggmin Wrote: Does anyone have the exported graphics from pr2 handy? I'm looking for the stamps and the level backgrounds in a vector format. I started to download a decompiler, but then I figured someone has probably done all of this already.  Fred

What are they for?  Want Some?
🤔