I Might Be Replaced By A Robot
Nice video!! I don't think robots will be cheap/advanced enough to fully replace desk clerks for a while, so you're probably good for now. Wink

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
haha this was funny! your animation style works well for storytelling.
I'm a manager at a major supermarket so I don't really know if I would be replaced, but I guess anything's possible. One thing's for sure, if a robot took my place then lunchtime go fish would cease to exist, seeing as I'm the only one on my team who owns a pack of cards.
(7th September 2018, 9:28 AM)gemj Wrote: haha this was funny! your animation style works well for storytelling.
I'm a manager at a major supermarket so I don't really know if I would be replaced, but I guess anything's possible. One thing's for sure, if a robot took my place then lunchtime go fish would cease to exist, seeing as I'm the only one on my team who owns a pack of cards.

How little is your staff getting paid that no one has the budget for a deck of cards? Tongue

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(8th September 2018, 12:24 AM)bls1999 Wrote: How little is your staff getting paid that no one has the budget for a deck of cards? Tongue

it's not our pay, it's just everyone else is too lazy to buy n' bring a deck lol