Hey guys.
I joined the original JV back in 2012 or something like that. Platform Racing 2 was one of the first games I've ever played; it's very nostalgic for me. I met so many cool people on this platform. I still remember a few names. Years later, JV shut down and I didn't have anywhere to go. And now, 6 years later, here I am.

My old username was sumone back in the old days. I don't think anyone remembers me, but it's there just in case.

Nice to meet you all.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Blank For This Useful Post:
  • Pacha Kamaq
Hey Blank/sumone! Welcome back to the village. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Hi Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
Welcome Back!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Hello and welcome back!
Rimaykullayki.

[Image: ld3E4dJy]

PR2: Pacha Kamaq
PR2: PachaKamaq
Discord: The Fire Tiger#2346
Welcome!! Big Grin
welcome back dude!