Poll: do you drink?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
often
33.33%
26 33.33%
never
37.18%
29 37.18%
have tried it
26.92%
21 26.92%
daily
2.56%
2 2.56%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you drink?
i drink pretty much drink only water throughout every day. every now and again with either my brother or my friends and i'll hit the clubs probably once every 2-3 months.
I haven't had a drink nor do I plan on having one, unless its like wine at some dinner. Granted, im 18, but still I don't think I will.
I don't drink regularly, but when I drink I shot whatever I'm given because I don't do sips.
Hell yeah . Went to a party last month and it was lit af ??
No, because its illegal for me to do so.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
Pretty much every weekend unless I have exams or something.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed
(10th December 2017, 3:26 AM)Dev52 Wrote: Pretty much every weekend unless I have exams or something.

Yeah, exactly, I try to only drink on the weekends (I don't have "exams," or whatever, because I don't go to college).
Been sober for almost 3 years, I used to drink a lot, and i mean a lot. Got me in hospital, so after that I stopped.
(2nd December 2017, 2:49 PM)Good Job Man Wrote: women love men who drink alcohol so thats why i drink

What the ?
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(29th November 2017, 8:03 PM)Kursed Wrote: at first i hated alcohol's taste, in any drink for that matter. Now i've learned to appreciate a good beer and have become a tad Appreciative in select wines.

(29th November 2017, 9:02 PM)Kursed Wrote: Rofl you crazy dude; I'd take a beer over hard alcohol any day. I also love how you didn't mention Tequila.

I remember when I was 17, too.
(15th December 2017, 6:35 AM)Erin Wrote: I remember when I was 17, too.

I have no doubt in my mind you're under 17.
(15th December 2017, 11:26 PM)Kursed Wrote: I have no doubt in my mind you're under 17.

No offense, but, I feel the exact same about you, too, Champ.
(2nd December 2017, 2:49 PM)Good Job Man Wrote: women love men who drink alcohol so thats why i drink

I don't drink yet I've had no problem with the ladies, where are you getting that information from?
Well, I'm having an easier time to enjoy myself and I love the social effect from it. So yes, I do drink, usually once a week or so

Cheers
yeah it's me, the guy you used to race with way way back
Nope.
grateful.
Nope
Yes, I do drink from time to time at home only a glass that's all. But when I'm out on the piss yeah I'll go full on alcoholic lmao
yes
I'm pretty surprised by most of the answers here. I'm from a ski resort so maybe people just party there more than other places but my school mates and I have all been drinking a couple times a week since freshman year in highschool. We're all in college now so it's gotten a little more aggressive and a good bit of drug use too... It's all still a very social thing and all of us are doing well in school and with our relationships. There's got to be other people here that are in the same boat... ?
yeah i drink water
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉