PR2 Hat Guide
[Image: jiggmin-logo.png]

There are 15 hats in PR2. You can only wear one of them at the beginning of a race and picking a dropped hats will give you their ability! However, all the hats will be returned to their owners at the end of the race.

More information on each hat and how to obtain is now conveniently located within PR2's Racer Customization Tab. Check out the "?" next to each part color selector box!

[Image: 3R4JjxO.png]  Kongregate Hat: Gives 25% more experience points! Earn it by playing PR2 on http://kongregate.com

[Image: TFnUbWQ.png] Exp Cap: Doubles experience points! Earn it randomly in a race with 2-4 players!

[Image: 3cwAlfz.png]  Santa Cap: Temporarily turns every block you stand at into ice!. You can earn it by logging in on Christmas or earn it randomly in a race with 2-4 players!

[Image: 4d9XJbL.png]  Propeller Hat: Hold the up arrow key to fall slower! Beat Hat Factory by Jiggmin or Volcanic Inferno by Pounce to earn it!

[Image: Nb2Y9Ww.png]  Party Hat: Makes you immune to lightning! Earn it by logging in on New Year’s Day or earn it randomly in a level with 2-4 players!

[Image: QRAMsHH.png]  Crown Hat: Makes you immune to all weapons and mines, but it falls off in Deathmatches after one hit. Become a moderator or fold 5,000 points in Folding at Home to earn it!

[Image: kdEjN5L.png]  Cowboy Hat: Makes you able to swim in the air! Fold 100,000 points in Folding at Home to earn it!

[Image: zFJFAkv.png]  Top Hat: Makes you able to pass through vanish blocks! Beat The Golden Compass by -Shadowfax- to earn it!

[Image: R1LAsx6.png]  Jump Start Hat: Skips the countdown and awards 1/3 of a Speed Burst when picked up. Earn it randomly during a Happy Hour!

[Image: 5zJZ5jb.png]  Moon Hat: Lowers gravity! Beat Redemption by cooldude90 to earn it!

[Image: NHAOg8C.png]Thief Hat: Picking it up switches hats with another player! Beat Apocalypse by Divinity to earn it!

[Image: LNAeiDk.png]  Jigg Hat: Allows you to jump on other people's heads, just like PR1! Play Buto (EXACT) by ZePHiR, wait at two small pyramids of blocks halfway through until the timer is at 0:42, then it will fall between the two into a pit. Grab the hat and complete the level to earn it.

[Image: QnIs52x.png]  Artifact Hat: Reverses left and right controls, gives a 30 second Speed Burst item, changes the timer to 30 seconds, and changes the song to We Are Loud! Once you finish a level with it, you'll earn around 50,000 experience points (higher ranks get more experience points!). The PR2 Staff will log in as Fred the G. Cactus and place the Artifact in a random generated level, or a level they pick. Type /hint in the chat to see a hint of its location, a letter is revealed every 5 hours. If you find it first, you will be awarded a Bubble Set! The actual hat can only be won in contests. Finishing a level with an owned Artifact Hat won't give you any extra experience points though.

[Image: NSAgphO.png]  Jellyfish Hat: Gives nearby opponents a nasty sting!

[Image: nJ969dB.png]  Cheese Hat: Turns crumble blocks into feta cheese -- breakthrough with record speed!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrokenBulb For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Different, gemj, Stxtics, xGuest, Zelante
Anybody got some help on this 19 hat thing? Lmao
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

6 of the hats are from extra blank slots
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • BrokenBulb
What happened to the Hat Guide posted by Dangevin I believe?
(28th November 2017, 7:28 PM)Mulley Wrote: Anybody got some help on this 19 hat thing? Lmao

6 are blank spots Tongue
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(28th November 2017, 7:37 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: 6 are blank spots Tongue

What’s even the point of them?..

(28th November 2017, 7:38 PM)Mulley Wrote: What’s even the point of them?..

nothing
(28th November 2017, 7:39 PM)bilal Wrote: nothing

Omg, useless. Lol

lel
This thread is hard to read with dark mode
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
(29th November 2017, 7:07 AM)Stxtics Wrote: This thread is hard to read with dark mode

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the WYSIWYG editor for this reason. Sometimes it puts in unnecessary BBCode such as color=#000000.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(29th November 2017, 10:15 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Yeah, I'm not a fan of the WYSIWYG editor for this reason.  Sometimes it puts in unnecessary BBCode such as color=#000000.

Fixed it.
  • bls1999
(29th November 2017, 10:21 AM)Stxtics Wrote: Fixed it.

Not the hero we need, the hero we deserve. YES

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
(28th November 2017, 7:36 PM)bilal Wrote: What happened to the Hat Guide posted by Dangevin I believe?

I believe Eternal gave the thread back to Anton because they made it on Freegoose.

where is the jellyfish hat
(9th September 2019, 11:15 AM)Stxtics Wrote: where is the jellyfish hat

lol
á
@Stxtics you could add it Wink
(9th September 2019, 1:36 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: @Stxtics you could add it Wink

I would probably just rework the whole thread unless it's just me the images are not showing for.
  • Ashley766
they arent...
I wonder if mine still works
https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1097
it does!!! mwuahahaha
(good thing I didn't delete per stxtics advice)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
oof the images are broken
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon