IP Mismatch
Excuse me what 

- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
are you trying to use a proxy?
i have never got that error before, hmm
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
It's new, but according to why it was added it should only occur if a proxy is being used.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
So i now need to expose myself to play PR2? Lol
(26th November 2018, 7:18 AM)__ Wrote: So i now need to expose myself to play PR2? Lol

Please don't expose yourself. There are sites for that.

(Just use a VPN or a proxy that redirects traffic over all ports, not just port 80)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(26th November 2018, 11:23 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Please don't expose yourself. There are sites for that.

(Just use a VPN or a proxy that redirects traffic over all ports, not just port 80)

that sounded oddly serious
(26th November 2018, 5:37 PM)gemj Wrote: that sounded oddly serious

I seriously do not want to him to expose himself on my site. 😂

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ gemj