Legendary Upgrades!
[Contest Only Prizes]

You know how the preview for an Epic Upgrade is constantly changing color? It would be cool for there to be Legendary Upgrades that constantly change color in game!
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • FranLamark
Could be an interesting twist...
But how would you toggle it?
PR2 has always thrived as a simple game.
Added a bunch of buttons would *dirty* it up.
(My personal opinion.)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, FranLamark
Maybe it filters through the colors automatically, or you could set a range of colors for it to cycle through, or pick the specific colors you want. Like in the same menu that you pick the colors for your parts.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
I like the idea but my only concern would be that it could be a seizure inducing hazard if the colors rotate fast enough. Maybe have an option to turn it off just in case knowing that it may defeat the purpose of it.
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZXD For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Emeiry, gemj, xGuest
(26th November 2018, 9:40 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Could be an interesting twist...
But how would you toggle it?
PR2 has always thrived as a simple game.
Added a bunch of buttons would *dirty* it up.
(My personal opinion.)
I was thinking you could double click the Epic Color to toggle it.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • xGuest
(27th November 2018, 7:22 AM)ZXD Wrote: I like the idea but my only concern would be that it could be a seizure inducing hazard if the colors rotate fast enough. Maybe have an option to turn it off just in case knowing that it may defeat the purpose of it.

that's really thoughtful, wow

I guess this is a cool idea, but I kind of agree with Lego in how it's not overly simplistic. Also, something like this would be remnant of the PR1 hacked client, which wouldn't be very appealing to any old players who might discover PRF/PR2.
(27th November 2018, 8:47 AM)gemj Wrote: that's really thoughtful, wow

I guess this is a cool idea, but I kind of agree with Lego in how it's not overly simplistic. Also, something like this would be remnant of the PR1 hacked client, which wouldn't be very appealing to any old players who might discover PRF.

Or old players coming back to PR2 if Bls gets permission to update Smile
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj