I love your profile picture
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I love how you are so active on JV2
Vice versa
I like you cos I like lego games B)
You keep it real, and I love that. It's not often that, in this day and age, you get people who keep it real like you do. You're never afraid to say what's on your mind and you stand up for what you believe is right.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
You write words that sound like poetry
  • bls1999
I like your usertitle
I like your friendliness! We need more people like you, Ashley!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I love how you are so kind to the people and I love your sense of humor. I love your positivity Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
The fact that everytime i'm on, I see you around and it's nice to se, youre a lovely person to talk too
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I love how you keep it real. When people seem to be trolling you, I never see you get mad. Rather, you kind of joke with them and you never let the comments get to you. You are a really good moderator and keep up the good work! Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
i love how you congratulated wolfie for never getting mad
  • Ashley766
I love how involved you are with the community. You're always coming up with great ideas for JV2 and the games on this site! Thanks for devoting some of your time and energy to making JV2 a better place. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
We all appreciate all the hard work you've done to try bring this back to how it was. Your devotion to the game has brought us all together again as one big pr2 family. Keep up the good work, and once PRF comes out (eventually) all of the hard work will pay off <3
I like that you have more than one chin.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
Stick ticks
I love your username! Wolfie is pretty unique.
Love the emote in your usertitle! Smile
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I love how we talk to each other almost everyday. You are such a nice person Smile