Holiday Live Stream Event
Welcome to the 2018 Holiday Live Stream Event!

On December 25, I will be streaming starting at about 2:00 PM EST (here's a countdown for the folks in other timezones). The activities of the stream will be determined by the community... that's where you come in! Post your wishes for the stream down below.

Some inspiration to get things going:
- Playing the holiday campaign (you can still choose the winner!!!)
- Sir Sirlington
- Clint the Cowboy
- Racing with Santa (me in a santa hat giving out epic santa sets to people who beat me in a race)

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with. Looking forward to the stream!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxZwNMXOX3w

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Emeiry, gemj, Northadox, Shane1334, Zelante
Just play a lot of PR2, really.
and uhhh release a Motley Monday on Christmas Eve too why not
(19th December 2018, 9:24 AM)Northadox Wrote: Just play a lot of PR2, really.
and uhhh release a Motley Monday on Christmas Eve too why not

This, Motley Monday!!!!
show all the new features you have added to the client like when you showed me you're letting everyone have permissions to ban
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Shane1334, Zelante
Hate to sound selfish Frown
But could you also do some of the stuff on the 24th?
Most of us have families come over and being on the computer when they're here is sorta rude :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(19th December 2018, 1:13 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Hate to sound selfish Frown
But could you also do some of the stuff on the 24th?
Most of us have families come over and being on the computer when they're here is sorta rude :/

I'll do my best! No promises but a Christmas Even stream or Motley Monday could happen as well.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
count me in though idk how long I'll be able to stick around for
Anything happening today?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(24th December 2018, 10:50 AM)Northadox Wrote: Anything happening today?

Yep! Keep your eyes peeled within the next few hours. Smile

Surprise stream!!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Probably going to miss out on the stream today. I wanna know what's talked about though, so post it in here.
Good stuff! OMG