Happy Hour Locator??
Title says it all, just wondering if anyone has a link to a working one... thanks
If you part of Pr2's Discord a bot announces HH's as they appear, and you can even have it where it pings you when a HH is active.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Jeffery, Stxtics
You can also use https://pr2hub.com/server_status.php to find servers with an active Happy Hour.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Maybe just change the /hh command?
Atm it only shows if the current server has a happy hour.
Is it possible to chanfe it so that it would show a list of all servers with a happy hour?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(5th December 2018, 5:43 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Maybe just change the /hh command?
Atm it only shows if the current server has a happy hour.
Is it possible to chanfe it so that it would show a list of all servers with a happy hour?

This can be done pretty easily; the method I would use is probably fopen/fread/fclose on the local server to:

Code:
WWW_DIR . "/files/server_status_2.txt"

That being said, the "easy" stuff is on hold for me while I'm fixing the PR2 client. If someone like @BrokenBulb wants to pick this one up, I'd be Bow

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Why don't you actually remake Fire-Bird Happy Hour Locator? I'm pretty sure @bls1999 or @Eternal can probably work up a "PR2HH.com/locator" and make it available for the pr2 community 🤔
(6th December 2018, 9:09 AM)Colind Wrote: Why don't you actually remake Fire-Bird Happy Hour Locator? I'm pretty sure @bls1999 or @Eternal can probably work up a "PR2HH.com/locator" and make it available for the pr2 community ?

Like @bls1999 said, https://pr2hub.com/server_status.php tells if a server is in HH or not
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999