Thank Everyone
(2nd December 2017, 8:41 PM)Erin Wrote: I love your profile pic.
Patrick Bateman is my friend. (;
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ridge For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Northadox, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Skechers, Stxtics
If you thank me, then I'll maybe thank you later
Dangevin
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Skechers, Stxtics
(2nd December 2017, 11:15 PM)David Wrote: you stole the idea from me

I saw your pfp after I created my account and figured it was only a matter of time before someone came to that conclusion
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ridge For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Skechers, Stxtics
(2nd December 2017, 10:30 PM)ridge Wrote: Patrick Bateman is my friend. (;
I'm actually reading the book, right meow, ha.
(2nd December 2017, 11:15 PM)David Wrote: you stole the idea from me
"American Psycho"'s awesome.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
Glad to see so many new posts Smile
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Roevhaal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Skechers, Stxtics
(29th November 2017, 4:18 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Thank God this thread exists.  Now I can get back to the more important things.

Like:
- Did we fake the moon landing?
- What really happened in Roswell?
- Where are Biggie and Tupac???

If anyone can tell me where that reference comes from, they'll earn one thank

The "moon-landing" was fake. 
About "Roswell," a UFO (as in, alien) was found, I think? I never really paid too much attention. Anyways, those aren't the only aliens in Mexico, ha. (Sorry, I just had to.) 
Biggie died, but Tupac didn't.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
(3rd December 2017, 10:23 AM)Erin Wrote: The "moon-landing" was fake. 
About "Roswell," a UFO (as in, alien) was found, I think? I never really paid too much attention. Anyways, those aren't the only aliens in Mexico, ha. (Sorry, I just had to.) 
Biggie died, but Tupac didn't.

The moon doesn’t even exist so there was definitely no moon landing.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Croozen For This Useful Post:
(3rd December 2017, 12:23 PM)Croozen Wrote: The moon doesn’t even exist so there was definitely no moon landing.

Are you stupid? The moon does exist.

Stanley Kubrick just faked the landings.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ridge For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Croozen, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Skechers, Stxtics
(3rd December 2017, 1:57 AM)Erin Wrote: I'm actually reading the book, right meow, ha.

The part with the rat is my favourite. You'll know what I mean if you don't already. (;

Sorry about double post, wouldn't let me use two quotes at once :\
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ridge For This Useful Post:
(2nd December 2017, 10:45 PM)Dangevin Wrote: If you thank me, then I'll maybe thank you later
Hey I've met you before, and this is crazzzy!
So here's my post, so thank me maybe!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Jyintel, Lego-man945, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Skechers, Stxtics
(3rd December 2017, 12:23 PM)Croozen Wrote: The moon doesn’t even exist so there was definitely no moon landing.

Moon truthers unite!!!!!!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Roevhaal, Skechers, Stxtics
asznee
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
mans not hot
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bilal For This Useful Post:
(4th December 2017, 3:19 AM)ridge Wrote: The part with the rat is my favourite. You'll know what I mean if you don't already. (;

Sorry about double post, wouldn't let me use two quotes at once :\

That just means more thanks for you
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Roevhaal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Stxtics
Bump
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Stxtics
This is in competition for the top threads on Jv2 and it not only abuses the thank system, but encourages spam and pointless posts for thanks.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Jyintel, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Stxtics
but thanksgiving was in november
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jyintel For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, Mars, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Stxtics
(6th December 2017, 3:26 PM)Kursed Wrote: This is in competition for the top threads on Jv2 and it not only abuses the thank system, but encourages spam and pointless posts for thanks.

Isn't it great?
Bump
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roevhaal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Stxtics
plz
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, molten900, Mulley, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, Roevhaal, Zelante