Chat Problems
Ever since my return, about 5 or 6 day ago, I have noticed some problems with the main chat.

1. When I click on PMs, then lick back on chat, the chat is just a whole white screen, and I can't see what I typed, or what others are typing, so I have to refresh.

2. Sometimes when I type something, it does not appear in chat, and it makes it look like nobody else is typing either, even though when I refresh, it is all there and people were typing the whole time.

3. You know when you type something and in front of the last character you typed there is a blinking stick, to let you know where you are at when you are typing? In chat, I do not see this blinking character, nor do I see it in PMs.
I'm not sure about the blinking line (known as a text/insertion cursor), but the other issue can be solved by pressing the control key and reloading the chat room.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Eat Me!
I get the exact same problem, but only on Kongregate. It could be just the website you are using. Have you tried using JV2?
Yes, the problem seems to be on Kongregate, when I use JV2, this problem does not occur, I will just go on JV2 from now on.
it maybe your internet speed to, not processing everything as quickly as it should, used to happen to me, just be patient i guess
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!