[PR2 Bug] Tournament mode
On tournament server, all players start in the same position. However, when setting tournament mode with Fred players start in their default locations and not all in the same place.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Wow, that's odd. Is it just when Fred activates tournament mode after the user has already logged in or does it affect everyone new logging in as well?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(22nd January 2019, 2:46 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Wow, that's odd. Is it just when Fred activates tournament mode after the user has already logged in or does it affect everyone new logging in as well?

Yeah, the whole server is affected. Everything else works fine it's just the players starting positions.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
bump, idk if this can be fixed
This was in v151. Basically what happens is the client checks for tournament mode when logging in, but never after that. Enter bug; if you activate tournament mode on a server and the info hasn't updated on the login screen, no one will know that there's no tournament mode.

That being said, that's quite a horrible way of doing things for obvious reasons. I'll fix it in a future version, but not the next one.

Note to self: Main.server.tournament, socket command to return to client when tournament mode is edited and on login, Course.as

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Fixed in 153.2

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj