[Forum] More colour issues
This will not be like this for most users but because I am moderator of the section that those threads are in it does this. 
[Image: ttHmcuu.png]

So it makes it hard to read the names of the threads if that wasn't obvious.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
This is odd, I don't even have those highlights on my page.
I'm going to try promoting my alt to section moderator of PR2 as well and see what I can find.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(29th November 2017, 11:43 AM)bls1999 Wrote: This is odd, I don't even have those highlights on my page.
I'm going to try promoting my alt to section moderator of PR2 as well and see what I can find.

Neither do I?..
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(29th November 2017, 2:18 PM)Mulley Wrote: Neither do I?..

It's because he's a forum moderator in the PR2 section that he sees those alerts.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Got around to fixing it! Your eyes shall cause you pain no more!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics