Bat Set
[Image: fRzQ1lA.png]

Here's a bat design I developed in just over an hour! The blue colours represent the changeable colours and the yellow represents colours that will be only changeable through epic. I drew all these in adobe animate (hoping that software is fine to save in since the video uses the software too).

I tried to fit the theme of what the PR2 characters looked like, however it still looks pretty similar to my toony drawing style. Let me know what you're opinions are!  Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koumo For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(23rd January 2019, 3:13 PM)Koumo Wrote: [Image: fRzQ1lA.png]

Here's a bat design I developed in just over an hour! The blue colours represent the changeable colours and the yellow represents colours that will be only changeable through epic. I drew all these in adobe animate (hoping that software is fine to save in since the video uses the software too).

I tried to fit the theme of what the PR2 characters looked like, however it still looks pretty similar to my toony drawing style. Let me know what you're opinions are!  Smile

I love your style! I would recommend adding some shading to reflect PR2's artstyle so it could fit in a little better with the rest of the parts, but I would have no problem having this added into the game.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Koumo

Plz make wolf set <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Koumo
(23rd January 2019, 3:13 PM)Koumo Wrote: Here's a bat design I developed in just over an hour! The blue colours represent the changeable colours and the yellow represents colours that will be only changeable through epic. I drew all these in adobe animate (hoping that software is fine to save in since the video uses the software too).

Stylish! I like @Northadox's suggestion of adding shading as well. If you attach the FLA, I'll take a closer look.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Koumo

This is really nicely done, good work!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Crystalina For This Useful Post:
  • Koumo
[Image: 0RY2jIZ.png]

I tried to fit the theme of what the PR2 characters looked like, however it still looks pretty similar to my toony drawing style. Let me know what you're opinions are! Smile
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koumo For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, MoonFiredk, Northadox, Tallan, xGuest, Zelante
Added in v153!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Koumo, new bat pr2