[PR2 Bug] Messed Up Text Tool
Question 
In level editor the text written by the text tool changes size when you press test.
https://www.useloom.com/share/578054c3c7...abc2297864

Tried it in a real round...
It's not just the editor.
(Red dots are where the text should've extended to.)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I've noticed that too, it's like when I view my art in Art 1, all the text is clumped together and I see the text behind blocks. It gets a little smaller when you test it, is that what you kind of mean?
(27th January 2019, 5:51 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I've noticed that too, it's like when I view my art in Art 1, all the text is clumped together and I see the text behind blocks. It gets a little smaller when you test it, is that what you kind of mean?

Yes.
But it also happens when you normally play the level
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Umm… weird. This won't be fixed in 153 but I'll look into it a little more for a future build.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Should be fixed in 153.1!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj