Specific Item Item Block
No idea how hard it'd be to implement but I'd assume it wouldn't take much time - Itemspecific item blocks would open up for so many possibilities in levels. 

If it isn't obvious enough, the idea is you can somehow program your own item block to only give specific items (for example by leftclicking the item block and checking off items you don't want it to give).

Glitches would be taken to a whole nother level. Please consider adding this to the game.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, GlitchR, Lego-man945, Northadox, Rank, Shane1334, __
bump
á
At this time, I'm gonna say this is too hard to implement with the way items are structured client-side. While I want this too, it would be an arduous (and potentially dangerous/problematic) chore reworking the entire item and level saving/loading system in place while still preserving compatibility with legacy PR2 levels.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox