[PR2 Bug] Small Bug
Smile 
So, I bought guild de artifact to test the vault since I'm a massive noob and don't own the hat  Wink Wink OMG  and figured while I have it mayaswell do some other testing.

Found out that if you're hit by an alien egg and the hat is subsequently knocked off your head you will retain the speedboost and the next player to pick up the hat will also gain the arty effect.

it's not massively game breaking but it's still a bug and bugs are to be squished.
plsfix
#givemerockhatktnx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Northadox
This should probably be in the Bugs and Suggestion section but I will leave it here.

and smh broken game unplayable
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Odd. I don't know if this was intended or not… I'll check 151 later.

(6th February 2019, 10:49 AM)Stxtics Wrote: This should probably be in the Bugs and Suggestion section but I will leave it here.

and smh broken game unplayable

But I won't! Tongue

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
Bumping so I remember this

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Fixed in 153.1