Poll: Which campaign from PR2 is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Original Campaign
75.00%
15 75.00%
Christmas Campaign
0%
0 0%
Speed Campaign
10.00%
2 10.00%
Luna Campaign
10.00%
2 10.00%
Timeline Campaign
5.00%
1 5.00%
Epic Campaign
0%
0 0%
Other (please specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PR2 Campaign Ratings
PR2's got a whole load of campaigns filled with memorable levels. There's six "official" ones - those being the Original, Christmas, Speed, Luna, Timeline, and Epic campaigns. Plus, there's almost a whole year's worth of Campaign of the Month submissions. 

Which campaign is the best? Which level from each campaign is the best? Which campaign is the most forgettable? Which level from each campaign is most forgettable?

Answer these polls and explain your reasoning in the thread, if you'd be so kind!

Original Campaign best level poll:
https://www.strawpoll.me/17386310

Christmas Campaign best level poll:
https://www.strawpoll.me/17382671

Speed Campaign best level poll:
https://www.strawpoll.me/17382673

Luna Campaign best level poll:
https://www.strawpoll.me/17382681

Timeline Campaign best level poll:
https://www.strawpoll.me/17382687

Epic Campaign best level poll:
https://www.strawpoll.me/17382694

I'll say that I dig the Luna Campaign the most. Tons of unique ideas, great art, and a final campaign level that's tough but not an absolute mountain to climb (talking to you, The Legend).

Here's my favorite level from each:
Original Campaign: Candyland by Albatross
Christmas Campaign: Santa's Sleigh Race by Red Jackdaw
Speed Campaign: Urban race by Mf Eclipse
Luna Campaign: Luna Temple V3 by Overbeing (2nd being Spaceflight by makie98)
Timeline Campaign: Gold Rush by Mkl
Epic Campaign: YOSHI'S ISLAND by Alpha Z (2nd being Extreminator by Divinity)
I've always loved the Original Campaign the most.

I'm assuming it's because I used to race the most on this campaign back in the day and I've just gotten so used to it!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I thrive on nostalgia, so the Original Campaign is going to have to be my favorite.

Favorite levels from each:
Original Campaign: Soul Temple by julls (2nd: Hat Factory by Jiggmin)
Christmas Campaign: Christmas Rush by 1python64 (2nd: Save Christma's!! by darthjavo)
Speed Campaign: Volcanic Inferno by Pounce (2nd: Newby Train by jessica rocks)
Luna Campaign: 3301 by Mfdom (2nd: Luna Temple V3 by Overbeing)
Timeline Campaign: Smog by Kwing (2nd: The Stone Age by Shadow Z)
Epic Campaign: YOSHI'S ISLAND by Alpha Z (2nd being RvsB, a Colonel's Sacrifice by Mf Eclipse)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Luna Campaign
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
honestly the timeline campaign has always been my favorite. Apocalypse is one of my favorite levels in the game and it's just really fun to play
[Image: Emeiry.png]
Speed: blacklight 2 by a7x3

no u
Your original campaign poll is missing candyland..
The original campaign is objectively the best for several reasons; It handled shortcuts far better than all other campaigns, while also adding the element of luck which let newer players still stand a chance against the more experienced. (candylands intended shortcut, newbieland 2 luck-based tp, mario bros luck-based tp, soul temple luck-based jetpack)

It also had several difficult shortcuts that took skill to execute at the time and there was more to take in in terms of knowledge (super jumping up in mario bros and tping into the mines the first time you drop down was a shortcut back in the day, razor blade 100-45 glitches, razorblade corner glitch in the bottomleft side of the ship candyland 100-45 glitch(es), zerostar mine glitches) and while some of the glitches were kind of broken it was never to a point where the level became unenjoyable for everyone else. (Except for newbieland 2 teleport, that was annoying)

Not to mention the fact your hat actually mattered in the levels - Party hat was considered the best in Candyland because of all the lightning, and propeller hat was dominant in new york city, which was so cool because you'd feel accomplishment after beating hat factory to unlock the propeller hat.

Hat Factory was also widely considered difficult at the time, so it felt like a true final 1 player challenge. The difficulty scaling of the levels also functioned really well. The themes of a pirate ship, a mario level, a temple, a level that took place in new york and a land made of candy were all great ideas, and they all had varied gameplay. (zerostar especially was a great concept, and really changed up the way the game was played).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • morning666star, Northadox
(7th February 2019, 7:55 AM)__ Wrote: Your original campaign poll is missing candyland..
Fixed up, don't know how I made that mistake considering it's my favorite level from the campaign.
All were difficult choices to make, but heres what I came down to:
1 (Original Campaign): Candyland by Albatross
2 (Christmas Campaign): Christmas Rush by 1python64
3 (Speed Campaign): Lightspeed 2 by mapleleaf
4 (Luna Campaign): Luna Temple V3 by Overbeing
5 (Timeline Campaign): Smog by Kwing
6 (Epic Campaign): RvsB, a Colone's Sacrifice by Mf Eclipse
Original campaign is the best hands down because it brings a lot of nostalgia Bow
Original Angel

Fav levels:

Original: Candyland (Soul Temple a close 2nd)
Xmas: [I don't think I actually ever played this I don't recognise it at all, was it Xmas 2018?]
Speed: Storm
Luna: Luna Temple V3
Timeline: [Honestly haven't played this enough at least in recent memory to know]
Epic: Yoshi's Island
á