Count to 500 before a mod posts
We're always going to argue about abortion. It's a hard choice and it's controversial, and that's why I'm pro-choice, because I want people to make their own choices. -Hillary Clinton

[un]lucky #7

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
8 m8
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The age-old question: do admins count??

If we do, 0.
If we don't, 9.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ @bls1999 so... 1
admins are admins, not mods
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Zelante
(26th May 2018, 10:42 AM)Stxtics Wrote: admins are admins, not mods

Aight cool. 1

Aaand 2 (finally came home tonight)
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
just a reminder that i will never let you guys count to 100
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]