Count to 500 before a mod posts
-AspectZero

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
ate
нет
nein
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
uno
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
I don't know if Trial Moderators count but dos I guess
Well I'm still a member on JV lol.
Well tbh no idea really but going with it
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
We didn't count Zelante when he was a trial mod either Smile
[Image: LLwQFov.png]

SO yeah trial mods do not count until they get promoted Tongue

look at the very bottom of the page. Why are guests so active nowadays? Do they even count?
нет
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
12!