Trappers Tier List
As someone who has trapped with alot of players often I think I have a good feel of how good everyone is at trapping. Now, some of you may find this post offensive depending on if you agree or not. I'm placing all active trappers in a tier list (S-B) after how good I think they overall are. The list is made up whilst considering skill, speed, knowledge and fame. Some players may have lost some of their skills, but was extremely good in 2014. This is not a "top trappers of all time" but more of a current 2017 trappers. This means that inactive players like Blackie and Kira won't be on here. Keep in mind that this is my own opinion, and you have the right to say "Wait what? I'm better than Stxtics. Why is he in S??". Without further ado:

S:
Oxy (Lich) & Tib

The reason for these two are the same. They have by far beaten the most hard levels on PR2. You'll usually see them in every HOF that you can't beat. In terms of fame, these two may be the two most infamous PR2 trappers. None of the two are in their prime anymore though.

S-:
LP, Magniloquent & Vipa

Three more players you'll see in most HOFs. LP and Vipa both have a history of duoing with one of the two in S rank. They are both extremely skilled players though. LP is extremely fast at easier levels, and Vipa is amazing at glitches. Magniloquent have proven to have some of the most precise movement when it comes to managing jump height and speed, but he is lacking in a few aspects. He is extremely consistent, but does not play the game at the moment and will be inconsistent if he returns.

A+:
Alba-666, Colind, Destiny X, Era, Free, Odin0030, Polyban (Firestar2000), Unknown & WarpX

All very solid players, Colind especially is a rising star. Free is in his prime at the moment, and WarpX has beaten alot of difficult trapworks, his newest achievement being Torium Trapwork by Shattered Remains.

A:
.Aries., Bmx Kungen, Ceved (xCevedz), Dagg, Joseph, ~Stunt Man~, Tabinho & Undead Angel
Ceved would've been A+, but is rather inactive at the moment. Very good players overall, Aries earning the title of fastest speedrunner. He is usually the fastest to beat easier levels. Dagg used to be better, but can easily gain his skills once again. Undead Angel is very good, but he's pretty inactive at the moment. Tabinho is improving STEADILY and he could easily end up in A+ very quickly.

A-:
Ethan7272, Luis Mona, Snowgoon & SoyaS

All 4 of them are very decent players, Snowgoon perhaps being the best of the 4. SoyaS is a very solid player as well, would've been higher if we went a few months back. 
B+
ARVID SVENSSON, D00FY, -FroZenSolid- (Cybermaaan), Nahojo & Riot (Death)

Now these players are still very decent at the game, however most of them used to be better or most of them are rising up. These guys are all very close to A- but are a little more inconsistent. 

D-:
AkitaxNeru, Kestus & VillagerX

these players suck

I haven't placed myself in the list yet, but I'd like some of you to do that. If you have a good feeling of where I am, let me know. If you don't see your name here, it doesn't necessarily mean you're not in one of the tiers. It can mean that I've either forgotten you, or it can mean that I don't play enough with you to feel comfortable in deciding where you should be. Also please remember that this is my opinion, and this is merely from what I've seen. I enjoy trapping with all of these people equally.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Villager
Play with Jeff #BeastAtAllThings.

(ElatedFiend)
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Jeffery
(30th November 2017, 2:56 AM)Mulley Wrote: Play with Jeff #BeastAtAllThings.

(ElatedFiend)

I'd love to play with him sometime, but have never gotten the chance to. I'm sure he's good considering how difficult some of his levels are.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(30th November 2017, 3:19 AM)Tejs Wrote: I'd love to play with him sometime, but have never gotten the chance to. I'm sure he's good considering how difficult some of his levels are.

Have you seen his first ever trap map on EF? I did it. Have a look at it, pro or na? He’s also DarkReason if you have seen it on HoF’s.

(30th November 2017, 3:24 AM)Mulley Wrote: Have you seen his first ever trap map on EF? I did it. Have a look at it, pro or na? He’s also DarkReason if you have seen it on HoF’s.

Yeah, I'll definitely have to place him somewhere on the list later on. I'd assume he's around A+? I can't say for certain though.
(30th November 2017, 3:26 AM)Tejs Wrote: Yeah, I'll definitely have to place him somewhere on the list later on. I'd assume he's around A+? I can't say for certain though.

My eyes A+ as well, but I ain’t no pro trapper or anything I just know if they good, real good or bad. Lmao not very precise about it all.

add VillagerX

thx
(30th November 2017, 3:34 AM)Villager Wrote: add VillagerX

thx

Obviously he’d like to know where?. C-? Sounds good. Wink

(30th November 2017, 3:39 AM)Mulley Wrote: Obviously he’d like to know where?. C-? Sounds good. Wink

OBVIOUSLY in S
(30th November 2017, 3:43 AM)Villager Wrote: OBVIOUSLY in S

Nice try buddy.

(30th November 2017, 3:44 AM)Mulley Wrote: Nice try buddy.

I added him.
  • Mulley
(30th November 2017, 3:50 AM)Tejs Wrote: I added him.

I’m liking this post a lot more than I did before, wonder why? Eek

(30th November 2017, 8:12 AM)waternoobe Wrote: where the **** is me, w8rNube

S+

I haven't played much with you, so I can't quite tell.
Hi would like to be added in

I’m clearly tier Z “Why am I even mentioned”

No but seriously I’m terrible at traps.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you mean in their prime?
(30th November 2017, 11:24 AM)EngineForce Wrote: What do you mean in their prime?

In their prime = They are the best they have ever been
  • EngineForce
Ah gotcha, I'm not familiar with trapping to be honest but I thought that people would just keep getting better and better unless they stopped playing.
(30th November 2017, 3:26 PM)EngineForce Wrote: Ah gotcha, I'm not familiar with trapping to be honest but I thought that people would just keep getting better and better unless they stopped playing.

Some players can't adapt to the newer glitches used in traps, some players have had long breaks inbetween.
  • EngineForce
(30th November 2017, 2:37 PM)Tejs Wrote: In their prime = They are the best they have ever been

But still growing. (Getting better). Right?

(30th November 2017, 8:36 PM)Mulley Wrote: But still growing. (Getting better). Right?

If they play actively, they must be getting better. But as I mentioned, some trappers just can't adapt to the newer kinds of traps with tons of glitches and whatnot.
  • Mulley