[PR2 Bug] Vault of Magics temporary hats
This is a quick one, once again did some testing with guild de arti, Didn't test with other temporary stuff like fred and ghost however we can assume the outcome would be the same.

When the purchasing of said temp items is complete and all guild members have been awarded them anyone that joins the guild after does not receive the items, @Eternal said this was potentially intentional however I'm unsure so here's a thread.
Arrow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, gemj
Also, buying EE, Frosty boy, King and Queen sets is still broken
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
okay I will admit I forgot temp items existed
I don't think this is intentional. I also think I know why this happens, but it'll take me a bit longer to fix since I'll have to add a mechanism to add the part to new guild members' accounts.

(18th February 2019, 8:49 PM)ClassyElephant Wrote: Also, buying EE, Frosty boy, King and Queen sets is still broken

Lmao frosty boy

I'm working on this, too. I can't test the vault stuff since I don't have the Kong API password, nor do I have access to the error logs.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • ClassyElephant, gemj
(20th February 2019, 9:29 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I don't think this is intentional. I also think I know why this happens, but it'll take me a bit longer to fix since I'll have to add a mechanism to add the part to new guild members' accounts.

Lmao frosty boy

I'm working on this, too. I can't test the vault stuff since I don't have the Kong API password, nor do I have access to the error logs.
[quote pid='16731' dateline='1550672979']
Haha get roasted @Eternal.

But yeah didn't think this was intentional seems like the server just applies x part to all users in y guild one time then doesn't recheck if there is anyone new after the fact. Big rip
[/quote]
Arrow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999