[PR2 Bug] In-race chat duplication
I have no idea what makes this happen but it just will occasionally

á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
It looks like what happens when you try to scroll up on the chat using your scroll wheel. I thought this bug was supposed to be fixed in the first client update.
(20th February 2019, 3:08 AM)__ Wrote: It looks like what happens when you try to scroll up on the chat using your scroll wheel. I thought this bug was supposed to be fixed in the first client update.

I have a touchpad and this still happens
it might have something to do with layers? I could only guess.

I was actually going to mention this in a thread this week, but you beat me to it Tongue
I know that it messes up when I change the pr2 game size with html as well
á
(20th February 2019, 3:08 AM)__ Wrote: It looks like what happens when you try to scroll up on the chat using your scroll wheel. I thought this bug was supposed to be fixed in the first client update.

I fixed the lobby chat scrolling problem in the first update, not level chatting.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(20th February 2019, 9:30 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I fixed the lobby chat scrolling problem in the first update, not level chatting.

That explains it then, you can recreate this by filling the chat in game then trying to scroll up.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon