[PR2 Bug] Most Insignificant Visual Glitch
Player 'starts' to go into another stun cycle but stops on one of the first steps
https://www.useloom.com/share/439165fbb6...f5c18605c9
You have to look very closely.
Only a split second thing but...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
https://www.useloom.com/share/48ed20e803...f9275d63ca
If I accidently blocked it in the first video
I think I see it... is this a glitch or is it something in the realm of invisi feet in bubble feet (i.e. an intended mechanical requirement)?
I think it just has an extra frame or 2
I think fixing this would probably break a few things. :/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Yeah it used to not be a thing before, i think it's like some extra stun frames. Didn't really like it but eh
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
(24th February 2019, 12:44 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I think fixing this would probably break a few things. :/

Maybe just delete some frames and duplicate some of the ones from the middle of the animation
(24th February 2019, 10:50 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Maybe just delete some frames and duplicate some of the ones from the middle of the animation

That would actually make it worse since something is making the animation play for longer than there are frames. I think I know what's causing it and I'll try to fix it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Instead of deleting the extra frames just add blank standing still frames to the end of the image that fill the extra time. The sequence will loop automatically if you delete frames which will just cause the character to fall down again more noticeably, but if you add blank frames it will last the same amount of time.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(25th February 2019, 9:35 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: Instead of deleting the extra frames just add blank standing still frames to the end of the image that fill the extra time. The sequence will loop automatically if you delete frames which will just cause the character to fall down again more noticeably, but if you add blank frames it will last the same amount of time.

That would make the character eerily motionless.

(25th February 2019, 9:39 AM)bls1999 Wrote: That would make the character eerily motionless.

And then maybe you can make it last for several seconds and slowly zoom in and play a screeching violin noise

or maybe duplicate the frame where the character is sitting down and make it take 1-2 frames longer to stand up

I prefer the former
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(25th February 2019, 9:39 AM)bls1999 Wrote: That would make the character eerily motionless.

Maybe just duplicate some frames in the middle
á
(25th February 2019, 9:41 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: And then maybe you can make it last for several seconds and slowly zoom in and play a screeching violin noise

or maybe duplicate the frame where the character is sitting down and make it take 1-2 frames longer to stand up

I prefer the former

(25th February 2019, 1:30 PM)Camer999 Wrote: Maybe just duplicate some frames in the middle

(25th February 2019, 1:15 AM)bls1999 Wrote: That would actually make it worse since something is making the animation play for longer than there are frames. I think I know what's causing it and I'll try to fix it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
Fixed in 153.2

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Reopening since I had to revert my fix