Expand the credits!
[Image: 0oaFocm.png]

This is the credits screen for PR2, but I think it's a bit barebones, considering the contributions made to the game over the years by several other people that aren't the music artists or Jiggmin. Most notably none of the artists of a few community-created of the parts in the game get any credit within the game whatsoever (Ktost for Croc/Reindeer, Dexterity/Koumo for Bat, TRUC for Gecko). There's also the guy who made the design of the Happy/Sad blocks (Jacob K.) who's only credited on the descriptions of those blocks and isn't credited on this screen. 

Bls, I know you will read this. I know you want to flex about your contributions to PR2, so feel free to put down your own username, alongside all of those who have contributed to PR2's GitHub there in a list somehow. You could probably just link the page there, as it lists the contributors. If you want to go the extra mileage, include some scrollbar feature that lists all of PR2's non-temp mods/admins, but as they didn't really develop the game, it probably isn't needed. There's also the matter of the user suggestions that were implemented as well but I don't think those really count too much as those who suggested them weren't the ones who put it in the game. Sure, these things can be easily found out with some research, but wouldn't it be neat if all of it was placed together?

This all hinges on the fact whether the credits must be untouched by all except Jiggmin or not, of course.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, gemj, Kursed, Lego-man945, Rank, xGuest
Shouldn't the Arti song be there too? (We are loud)
+yeah +1
á
I had forgotten what the credits looked like, this is well needed

flex Ben!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
I would definitely need to speak to Jiggmin about this, and I'm trying to keep my communications with him few and far between so I can save them for when I really need something (i.e. "emergency!! the game is on fire!!!").

It's a good idea (and no I don't want to flex lol), but idk if Jiggmin wants it. One would think he would've included a credit for Jacob K if he did want to have indepth credits.

Additionally, everyone thinks TRUC drew the gecko set... it was actually Mr.Black from old JV.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Northadox
Added in 156!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj