Can't play the game
https://imgur.com/a/ppP5mE6

"Error: PR2 has recently been updated. Please refresh the page to download the latest version."

Refreshing the page doesn't change anything, what can I do?
You need to clear your cache, if you're on chrome you can do F12 + reload to clear it for that page
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(24th February 2019, 4:55 PM)Stxtics Wrote: You need to clear your cache, if you're on chrome you can do F12 + reload to clear it for that page

Yeah I had to look this up Tongue
á
(24th February 2019, 4:55 PM)Stxtics Wrote: You need to clear your cache, if you're on chrome you can do F12 + reload to clear it for that page

^ this. I also asked Jiggmin to fix this, since this is one of the things I can't. :/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Stxtics
(24th February 2019, 4:59 PM)Camer999 Wrote: Yeah I had to look this up Tongue

I didn't actually know about it until you said.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
You can also go to https://pr2hub.com/files/version.txt to clear your cache for that file. As an extra added anti-caching measure, you can add "?" and then any combination of alphanumeric characters at the end.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.