Quality buttons
Well, I do not know how to make a thread, I'm a nub, I know.
but I will take advantage of this, since it is related

my idea is to put quality buttons: low, medium, high
I know that this can be done simply by right clicking
but what happens is that you have to do it in each game at least in my case[Image: giphy.gif]
besides that not all pages have that option, which brings me to another topic:
What happens with the code to embed pr2 in a site?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to morning666star For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(25th February 2019, 5:36 PM)morning666star Wrote: -snip-

Nice suggestion, however, that is unlikely to be needed anymore due to the increase in affordability for high-end computers. Although I guess you could say someone could prefer to play PR2 in low quality but, I doubt they would with that much hassle.

Also regarding why you can't play PR2,
Something was changed recently which doesn't allow you to play PR2 if it's embedded on a local file. A workaround I did for this was to host it on a site.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
bls1999 Wrote:This has to do with your individual computer's graphics capabilities. There used to be an option to select the quality on PR2… this might be able to help, but no guarantees. Maybe someone can make a suggestion thread for this.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, Fresh Cookies, gemj, infmultizero
eh why not
I noticed when this was a thing before you had to keep setting it back after playing a level, or at least I had to. Hopefully, that won't happen if it gets added back.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, oxy
You can still set the quality to a lower setting.

(Right click game>settings)
With the settings menu open, right click around until you see the desired right click menu
(the one that has zoom in/out/quality...)
Set your quality and close the settings menu.

This does in-fact still reset upon returning to lobby so it isn't all that practical.

Pretty good suggestion, surely some players would benefit from this.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zack6723 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I can't read the text on dark mode, although a +1 from me (sry for super late bump xd)
Bump? (can't remember if this was ever added)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]