Grand Theft Auto 4 - Ps3
Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 - Ps3
Fight Night: Round 3 - Ps3
Mafia II - Ps3
Carmageddon: Max Damage - Ps4
Battlefield 1 - Ps4
Fortnite - Ps4
Call Of Duty: World War II - Ps4

Mod Edit: Some of the games listed in this thread contain themes which are suitable only for mature (17+) audiences. Please use discretion when reading.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rca Man For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Every single Kall of Duty. - PS3/PS4.
PR2.

I’ll think of more later, but these are my mains.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Oooh boy

Rainbow Six: Siege - Xbox One
Ark: Survival Evolved - Xbox One
Battlefield 1 - Xbox One
OH NO KRASH BANDICOOT - PS4 BRUH
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Alltime - Burnout 3: Takedown
Sports - NHL 04/Tony Hawk's Underground
Racing - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (not including Burnout 3)
RPG - Fallout: New Vegas
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Mars
(1st December 2017, 4:45 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: RPG - Fallout: New Vegas

New Vegas was an instant favorite of mine when I played it a year or two ago! Probably remains my all top favorite game, with a close second being Knights of the Old Republic 2.
Honorable mentions to Portal 2, Arkham City, World at War/Black Ops 1 Zombies mode, and Transistor.
(30th November 2017, 11:11 PM)Shoebur Wrote: Oooh boy

Rainbow Six: Siege - Xbox One
Ark: Survival Evolved - Xbox One
Battlefield 1 - Xbox One

Ark - PC
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(5th December 2017, 6:19 PM)Mars Wrote: New Vegas was an instant favorite of mine when I played it a year or two ago! Probably remains my all top favorite game, with a close second being Knights of the Old Republic 2.
Honorable mentions to Portal 2, Arkham City, World at War/Black Ops 1 Zombies mode, and Transistor.

It is a very well made game and followed what the original games did, which Fallout 3 failed at (I still liked  it though). For about a month to a month and a half, I played almost everyday for about three to five hours (sometimes more). Have you played any of the original Fallouts (mainly 1 and 2)?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Mars
(5th December 2017, 9:05 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: It is a very well made game and followed what the original games did, which Fallout 3 failed at (I still liked  it though). For about a month to a month and a half, I played almost everyday for about three to five hours (sometimes more). Have you played any of the original Fallouts (mainly 1 and 2)?

That's pretty much in line from what I've heard in respect to how Fallout 3 sorta messed up what Fallout 1 & 2 set up. To be honest, I've not played any other Fallout game. The reason I even played New Vegas was because I liked KOTOR 2 so much, I wanted something similar in terms of wanting an RPG and heavy focus on characters. I come to find out key people from KOTOR 2 also worked on New Vegas (one of them being Chris Avellone whom I understand also worked on Fallout 2 I think). I intend to play 1 & 2 at some point, but less enthusiastic to play 3 or 4; the focus seems different to what I prefer in an RPG. 

That sure is a lot of time! I can't remember the hours I put into it, but it's probably less since I played it once. But seriously, New Vegas base game + DLC is such a treat. The only DLC I didn't care for was Honest Hearts.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
(1st December 2017, 4:45 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Fallout: New Vegas

My friend quit his job to play this game all day. He had over 400 hours on it and it literally consumed his life. He claims he had no regrets though. I've wanted to play it because I hear it's the best fallout by far and it surpasses every other game in the series. I suppose I just want to know why it's so good though.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
(5th December 2017, 10:02 PM)Kursed Wrote: My friend quit his job to play this game all day. He had over 400 hours on it and it literally consumed his life. He claims he had no regrets though. I've wanted to play it because I hear it's the best fallout by far and it surpasses every other game in the series. I suppose I just want to know why it's so good though.

Jeeez, while I love the game, I could never imagine sinking that much time into to justify falling behind responsibilities! 
But as far as why I believe New Vegas is praised as much as it is, is because the amount of flexibility it offers in decisions and the different ways to tackle such paths. Do you prefer to smooth talk out of something? Do you prefer to go a more proactive approach? Is there a faction you wish to side with? Do you wish to act more as a double agent for a faction? Hell, do you wish to take no one side's but your own? All these options exist so the freedom allowed in such an expansive game is truly something. The companions you cross paths with feel like a random occurrence rather than a "the story decides you must take them on as a companion so here she/he is!"; each have their own motivations, and each will ditch you if they think you're on a path that conflicts with theirs. 

I think the core aspect of how flexible the game feels in terms of your character is due to the fact you start out as essentially a nobody, a blank slate, but you're able to slowly climb the social ranks until you start making waves within the Wasteland. This factor sets it apart from Fallout 3 or 4. In 3, you're already a somebody and expected to find a somebody that is important. In 4, it's a very similar story and both installments don't really let your character start with a blank slate to role play around with.

That's my take on why I loved it!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed
Ps4 - Fortnite
Xbox 360 - Black Ops 2
Pr2: miko3333

@Mars Chris Avellone was a big developer for both of those Fallouts and even created various papers that were compiled as the "Fallout Bible", which was canon at one point. The big issue with Fallout 3 after watching someone play through Fallout 1 and 2 (did not play it myself and my computer cannot even run the games) is that it deviates from the lore and feel of the original Fallouts and New Vegas. It felt like the Bethesda developers just ignored what the original setting was like for the most part.

@Kursed For me, the reason why I liked it is it continued the feeling of how society was rebuilding after the war, added interesting features that make the game interesting and a tad more "realistic", and built connections to the previous games that Fallout 3 did not include. Also a lot of the quests (including the main one) forced you to make a difficult moral decision that was never clear-cut good (as playing a good karma character), even on minute decisions. I still give the edge to Fallout 2 being the best game in the series. Plus, the bugs in New Vegas are ridiculous and at times game-breaking (especially Old World Blues).

In general, the big praise comes from how New Vegas goes back to how the original games felt as more RPG based instead of Fallout 3 being more of a first person action game, and it brought back elements from those games, while utilizing the best of Fallout 3's combat system (and improving it). The reason for this is some of the original developers from 1 and 2 were a part of Obsidian.

Fun fact: The Fallout 3 released by Bethesda is not the original Fallout 3. The original was developed by Black Isle Studios, but was eventually cancelled due to Interplay laying off Black Isle developers during development. It was code named Van Buren. Some of ideas in the game were carried on to New Vegas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Mars
Left 4 Dead 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, League of Legends, Payday 2 and Far Cry 3 would have to be my favourites.
(7th December 2017, 12:00 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: Left 4 Dead 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, League of Legends, Payday 2 and Far Cry 3 would have to be my favourites.

"Tony Hawk's American Wasteland" is the only good "Tony Hawk" game, & it's one of the best games that I've ever played. That, & "Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks," too. 
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
  • Nemo Nation
Recently just played through Mario Odyssey, love that game.

Huge Kingdom Hearts fan, Final Fantasy Fan (except 13, 13-2 was alright), any Halo game before Halo Reach, any Pokemon game Gen 1-4, Borderlands and Dokkan Battle.
I really like the Saints Row series.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(7th December 2017, 1:56 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I really like the Saints Row series.

Yeah, I completely agree. I think "Saints Row: The Third" might have been my very first "Platinum" trophy, or whatever.
Minecarft
Okami HD
SMITE
Osu!
Tales of Berseria
Tales of Zestiria
Hat in Time
Epistory
PR2 still has the best menu music in history.