[PR2 Bug] Delete old accounts level plays
I thought about this when the account called Hi got deleted but I wasn't sure.

Basically, Hi was under the rank requirement and was obviously inactive for over 3 years but it had two levels and they had 10k plays combined I believe. The account got deleted (and I made it again lol) so I thought maybe the play requirement didn't work. Then just now I noticed the simhelp accounts except simhelp 2 (because its rank 22) got deleted. And these probably had like 100k plays combined with over 10k on most levels for like simhelp 1 so I'm pretty sure the level play count check doesn't work.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I'll look into this later. Thanks for letting me know.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Just pushed a fix.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj