[PR2 Bug] Ignoring Players not working, again?!?
Confused 
Just found another bug. It appears that if the user is offline and you ignore them, the chat messages won't disappear and it will stay there even if you re-ignore them and click join room. Usually when you ignore a person, whether they are online or offline, their chat messages always disappear, but not in this case. I'm pretty sure this is a server issue. Here is a video:

i thought that the ignore only works for the next messages that the person who you ignored send. i didn't know that the messages get deleted
(4th March 2019, 12:44 AM)Addy Wrote: i thought that the ignore only works for the next messages that the person who you ignored send. i didn't know that the messages get deleted

Yeah, it gets deleted when you click join room or switch to another tab and go back to the chat area, and I think? It also ignores the next messages the person sends
(4th March 2019, 12:58 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Yeah, it gets deleted when you click join room or switch to another tab and go back to the chat area, and I think? It also ignores the next messages the person sends

does it actually delete them...? I might be remembering wrong but I swear it doesn't delete older messages
I've never actually had reason to ignore someone :/
only people I've ignored was siblings...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(4th March 2019, 1:26 AM)gemj Wrote: does it actually delete them...? I might be remembering wrong but I swear it doesn't delete older messages

Not necessarily "delete" but it like hides all of them. If you unignore the person, the messages that they sent, will still be there. In this scenario, when you ignore the person while they're online, the messages disappear fine, but when they are offline, it is still there.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This is fixed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj