If I were to...
perhaps host something like....oh I don't know....Big Brother here in the summer....how many of you would actually join? Idk about if there would be parts to win yet, but I also don't want to do this unless I have at least 12 people willing to play....

so, please let me know if you are willing to join! I'll be sure to PM y'all specifically if I do end up doing this Wink
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'd join
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
I'm logging in just to post here lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Explain what you mean by big brother
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
I am in *for about the past two years*.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
I would do it but I'd need a re-explanation of the rules and stuff
(22nd March 2019, 5:54 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I am in *for about the past two years*.

Hahaha yeah it’s been a long time coming ?

(22nd March 2019, 5:24 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Explain what you mean by big brother

(22nd March 2019, 9:08 PM)gemj Wrote: I would do it but I'd need a re-explanation of the rules and stuff

Of course! So, basically, Big Brother was a very popular forum game on the original Jiggmin’s Village for a couple of years (as well as Survivor) where basically a number of formers competed in events to become HOB, where they could nominate two people for eviction and the one person who is majority voted is kicked out. For a portion of the game, that person is gone forever but there is a point where we need a jury to crown a winner...and at that point past evictees become jury members and they have the most crucial role of picking the winner. There’s a bit more to it like Power of Veto and twists and allies and backstabbing and the like, but this is a pretty okay shorthand explanation of the game.

If you’ve heard of the TV show Big Brother, just know it’s loosely based around that.
And here’s the wiki to Big Brother for a more detailed explanation: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brot...TV_series)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would yeah
á
(22nd March 2019, 9:08 PM)gemj Wrote: I would do it but I'd need a re-explanation of the rules and stuff

same
I would give it a try again
still no idea...
But sure Smile
if I dont get evicted maybe I'll catch on
I can't host this game. It's a lot of commitment. And I'm still sorry to everyone who played on the AF version before I randomly left. But I want to support it again because it's a lot of fun.

If I could play, help, support... anything really, I'm absolutely in.
8 players so far
I'd play, for sure.
Yea Ill play
Omg this is a ton of support! I’ll make sure to PM you guys to make sure you’re interested still when time comes near.