PR2 v154 (Actually): Helpful Saving
This update provides players with a part guide and an update to the options menu.

Changes/Additions
- Added a part guide for all types of parts (hats, heads, bodies, and feet). This can be accessed by clicking the "?" button to the right of the color selector on the account tab on the desired part selector type.
- Everything in the options menu now saves as loadouts do.
- Changed the language on the prize popup for feet. It will now read: "The winner of this race will earn a pair of: ___ Feet!".

I'm taking suggestions for alternate descriptions for the parts; feel free to message me or a beta tester if you have one!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dolphiner, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, Kursed, Northadox, PinkAxie, Shane1334, Stxtics, tadtad, Zelante
why is changing foot to feet listed in changes and fixes?
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(4th April 2019, 5:52 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: why is changing foot to feet listed in changes and fixes?

Cause it's a change....?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Stxtics
(4th April 2019, 5:52 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: why is changing foot to feet listed in changes and fixes?

idk what you're talking about... ?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I like the thing that says what parts you do/don't have very cool
Can you make it say how to get the epic upgrades for each too?
á
(5th April 2019, 6:25 PM)Camer999 Wrote: I like the thing that says what parts you do/don't have very cool

Not all epic upgrades can be won, unless you buy EE so that's why it doesn't say for them. There is guide for epic upgrades that can be found with /guides
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(5th April 2019, 6:56 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Not all epic upgrades can be won, unless you buy EE so that's why it doesn't say for them. There is guide for epic upgrades that can be found with /guides

Ah fair
My friend got me EE a while ago Tongue
á
(5th April 2019, 6:25 PM)Camer999 Wrote: I like the thing that says what parts you do/don't have very cool

(5th April 2019, 6:56 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Not all epic upgrades can be won, unless you buy EE so that's why it doesn't say for them. There is guide for epic upgrades that can be found with /guides

This, although I'm willing to hear ideas for making the remaining epic upgrades available.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
(5th April 2019, 8:12 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This, although I'm willing to hear ideas for making the remaining epic upgrades available.

Killer XYZ and I started working on a spreadsheet to associate certain epic parts unavailable in contests to be awarded by completing certain PR2 levels (similar to how Slender set is not in campaign) back when V4V dropped as a CM.

I guess that could be an option
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
NEED MORE LOADOUTS
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
We need Fred to host a contest
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
very nice update! Big Grin
(6th April 2019, 2:52 AM)TRUC Wrote: Killer XYZ and I started working on a spreadsheet to associate certain epic parts unavailable in contests to be awarded by completing certain PR2 levels (similar to how Slender set is not in campaign) back when V4V dropped as a CM.

I guess that could be an option

Color me intrigued! Shoot me a message.