Copypastas
Post your favorite copypastas here!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I’ve been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I’m the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
That's all besides the point if you were to switch this situation around to a real life one. If he would have done that to her irl my proper etiquette would have been to smash his face into the pavement. Considering that, I think the current scenario ended a lot better for him.

And even if they weren't lies, your words can't reach the soul of a person who has no soul. Think about that before wasting your efforts on me.
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
Mate mate you come to Birmingham mate I'll ~ing bite your face off and shove it up your ~hole you little ~head, you little ~ing knob. You were talking about the whispering maybe you should stop whispering yourself first you little ~ing mummy's boy now shut your mouth and ~ off ~head. You know something you little ~ing muppet I'll tell you where I live, I live in ~ING Birmingham, Smethwick, you little ~ing bic-~head FIND OUT WHERE IT IS, YEAH. COME BIRMINGHAM and I'll BITE YOUR ~ING FACE OFF. I WILL ~ YOU UP ~HEAD I WILL ~ YOU UP YOU LITTLE KNOB YOU SENT ME THE FIRST MESSAGE. I'M A ~ING BIG MAN YOU LITTLE ~ING ~HEAD. I'M COMING FOR YOU, BIG MAN SIX FOOT, BIG ~ STOCKY MAN, SO COME SMETHWICK, AND I'LL BITE YOUR ~ING FACE OFF. YOU SENT ME THE FIRST MESSAGE, SO NEXT TIME CHECK YOUR MESSAGES YOURSELF YOU ~ING ~HEAD What did i ~ing shout at you down the mic for, playing your ~ing mouth, mate, to my bro man. You sent me a message first, yeah. I live in Smethwick Birmingham if you want to ~ING brawl. COME down, Smethwick, ask for Danny G, I'LL COME OUT MY HOUSE, AND I'LL BREAK YOUR ~ING LEGS! YOU LITTLE ~! HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING?! HEAR WHAT I'M, ~ING SAYING?! COME BIRMINGHAM AND I WILL ~ YOU UP, COME BIRMINGHAM NOW, AND I WILL ~ YOU UP! I TOLD YOU WHERE I LIVE, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE?! I LIVE IN ~ING SMETHWICK, NOW COME, AND I'LL KILL YAH. What's my problem? What's my problem? You, is my ~ing problem. Shut your ~ing mouth I'LL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND I WILL COME AND ~ YOU UP IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. SHUT THE ~ UP YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM GEEZER, I AM A ~ING MONSTER. DON'T ~ ME ABOUT AND I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND I WILL ~ YOU UP IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. I TOLD YOU WHERE I LIVE. COME TO MY HOUSE, SMETHWICK, COME TO MY HOUSE AND WE'LL SEE WHO KNOCKS WHO OUT MATE I'LL BREAK YOUR ~ING FACE. SERIOUSLY MATE I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE, I WILL BREAK YOU OPEN, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU LITTLE ~. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE 17 YOU LITTLE KNOBHEAD. I'VE GOT ~ING KIDS OLDER THAN YOU MAN, I GOT KIDS THAT WILL ~ YOU UP YOU ~HEAD.

@Stxtics wonderful representation of your country
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
The journey to the Hat Factory is long and arduous. If you manage to get there, you will be rewarded with a propeller hat!
á
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, gemj