Lower players needed to earn parts
Due to PR2's current activity, I think it would be better to lower the number of players needed for a part to be awarded on campaign to 2 or 3.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, dotime, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, Northadox, Zelante
Agreed. I can remember the constant 4 player games on campaigns of yore, but that’s not gonna happen unless something miraculous happens to the game. I’d personally change up the part rewarding system as a whole but that’s a suggestion for the next generation of Platform Racing. As it stands, 2 players needed in a campaign race to earn prizes sounds good.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
It would also be great that when you press close, the prize will not be assigned to the account, 
at least the hats 
[Image: giphy.gif]at least the hats
Yeah
(Let's be honest we all use alts anyway lol)
á
(12th April 2019, 7:19 PM)morning666star Wrote: It would also be great that when you press close, the prize will not be assigned to the account, 
at least the hats 

do you mean in like a "I-don't-want-it" kinda way?
(14th April 2019, 7:46 AM)gemj Wrote: do you mean in like a "I-don't-want-it" kinda way?

I think he is saying he wishes you could gift prizes :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
ohhhh Morningstar, do you mean not auto-equip?
á
(14th April 2019, 1:58 PM)Camer999 Wrote: ohhhh Morningstar, do you mean not auto-equip?

(14th April 2019, 7:46 AM)gemj Wrote: "I-don't-want-it" kinda way
that^
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to morning666star For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(14th April 2019, 3:36 PM)morning666star Wrote: that^

Why'd you not want a hat?
á
(12th April 2019, 7:19 PM)morning666star Wrote: It would also be great that when you press close, the prize will not be assigned to the account, 
at least the hats 

I think that's how Jiggmin wanted it, to show that you received the prize. You could just change your hat later
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
How much is this still wanted? I don't think we should go down to two, so if it were to happen, it'd be three.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(8th May 2019, 2:45 PM)bls1999 Wrote: How much is this still wanted? I don't think we should go down to two, so if it were to happen, it'd be three.

I'm still down for this suggestion. I think 3 would be fine
(8th May 2019, 2:45 PM)bls1999 Wrote: How much is this still wanted? I don't think we should go down to two, so if it were to happen, it'd be three.

I think it should go down to 2. It's well-known that PR2 has very low player numbers at the moment, and people are rarely playing the campaign. It's infrequent to get other players on a non-original campaign level.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(8th May 2019, 3:08 PM)Northadox Wrote: I think it should go down to 2. It's well-known that PR2 has very low player numbers at the moment, and people are rarely playing the campaign. It's infrequent to get other players on a non-original campaign level.

Yeah
the only time I race anyone else on campaign is if I see them click a level and click it before they click play lol
á