Will we ever see futurism?
Futurism was really good, and I miss it. Will it ever come back here?
Uhhhhhhh I think this may be on the every long list of things for bls1999 to eventually do..
I still have half of my cards saved in a file lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
I’ve begged about it before (freakin’ loved Futurism) but it doesn’t seem likely without getting direct help from Jiggmin himself. Revivals have been tried before but to no avail (think it was Mr. Black/White who attempted it). In terms of Bls game revivals, Creation seems to be next, whenever that happens.

(14th April 2019, 10:29 AM)TRUC Wrote: I still have half of my cards saved in a file lol

Post that shit, I want to refresh my memory on how the game works.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Now I actually have drawings and stuff and joke drawings too I can actually have even more fun with the game lol
á
(14th April 2019, 1:41 PM)Northadox Wrote: I’ve begged about it before (freakin’ loved Futurism) but it doesn’t seem likely without getting direct help from Jiggmin himself. Revivals have been tried before but to no avail (think it was Mr. Black/White who attempted it). In terms of Bls game revivals, Creation seems to be next, whenever that happens.

Post that shit, I want to refresh my memory on how the game works.

I had a video with Mr.Black but I can't seem to find it
This is Jiggmin's beta video at least:

I also got a detailed french rulebook and most of my card pictures, and this aftergame one:

[Image: gFEITdm.png]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.