[Suggestion] PR3R Subforum
The Platform Racing 3 Reborn community is pretty much centralized to its Discord server, Gods of PR3. I've spoken to some of the community there and there seems to be a minor interest in having a subforum for PR3R on JV2. Having a subforum may allow for some more "permanent" conversations about the game, and also be a nice hub for any future out-of-game contests. Clumping it in with "revived games" is silly, considering that section has only contained PR3R stuff, except for a thread about Kimblis the Blue I posted there once. Moderation shouldn't be that much of an issue - just like the notice in PR3R's page, just have a sticky that says to forward any issues about the game to the staff of PR3R.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • ThePizzaEater1000
Plus, everything in the revived games thing except for like one thread is a PR3R thread. The only other is a kimblis thread calling attention to a problem thats now locked.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Yes please, I want to spread the word of Roller Levels
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
yeah thats important too

We must bring in the uninitiated.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I wouldn't use it but we should have it yeah
á
equality, I guess?
yeah, alright!
https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad