[Suggestion] Bottom-Left Block (Currently Top Referrers)
Wouldn't it be cool if like in old JV there were different highest [something] lists you could switch between
(idk if this is possible in MyBB though)
á
It's definitely possible, but I'd have to code some custom JavaScript and PHP to make it work. That's not really something I'm comfortable doing at this current point in time, since as of now I don't know JavaScript that well.

Also, making modifications to MyBB is like trying to thread a piece of yarn through a hole half its diameter. So that isn't really a plus. ??‍♂️

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
(29th April 2019, 8:08 AM)bls1999 Wrote: It's definitely possible, but I'd have to code some custom JavaScript and PHP to make it work. That's not really something I'm comfortable doing at this current point in time, since as of now I don't know JavaScript that well.

Also, making modifications to MyBB is like trying to thread a piece of yarn through a hole half its diameter. So that isn't really a plus. ??‍♂️

ahhhh :/
Maybe if you get more comfortable in JS this is something you could look back at
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(29th April 2019, 3:05 PM)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote: ahhhh :/
Maybe if you get more comfortable in JS this is something you could look back at

^^ JavaScript is more client-side based. I'm a little rusty in my JavaScript Tongue