Beta Testing
post pertaining to this round

If you'd like to be a beta tester, please post below. I'll have a couple of games for you all to test in the next few days.

I'll be taking somewhere between 10 and 15 for now.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I wanna beta test Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif]
I want to beta test WotW man.
Other than that yes.
Sure. I'll become a tester.

(2nd December 2017, 7:17 AM)oxy Wrote: depends on the game

There is literally no downside to becoming a Beta tester. Even if you dislike the game that Beta testers should play, there is no obligation to actually play it.
So when does it release?
I'd like to be a beta tester.
Yes me me big beta tester
(2nd December 2017, 2:42 AM)bls1999 Wrote: If you'd like to be a beta tester, please post below.  I'll have a couple of games for you all to test in the next few days.

I'll be taking somewhere between 10 and 15 for now.

You already know i'm in bls
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
I'd like to take part to beta testing.
I volunteer
Pr2: miko3333

I definitely would like to help out.
Dangevin
I'm in.
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
11 in btw.
I'll be a tester
All right! Based on post counts/staff rank, our current Beta Testing list is:

- Dangevin
- Vipa
- waternoobe
- Tejs
- Bluelightning
- Kursed
- FlashRock
- Marko
- oxy
- ridge

There will be more chances to become a beta tester in the future!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Bluelightning, BrokenBulb, dotime, Marko
Beta testing signups are re-opened! I'll take around 5 or so. Post here if you're interested.

HI hello!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure would Ben. :’)
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(20th December 2017, 4:26 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Beta testing signups are re-opened!  I'll take around 5 or so.  Post here if you're interested.

I've been finding a few bugs here and there on the site. I'd be interested in finding a few bugs in games.  YES
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
3 sounds like enough! Welcome to our new beta testers:
- Resarekt
- Mulley
- Rank

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Mulley, Rank, Resarekt